Life inipirational quotes:
Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
So what’s their secret?
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!o.
You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Try keeping a few uplifting excerpts or positive proclamations on hand. If you ever notice your energy or your spirit begin to drop, simply recite an inspirational and uplifting quote to quickly boost your mood.
Inspirational Quotes About Life And Success
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals. I’ve also compiled a free e-book of quotes that you can get by clicking the link.
If you are looking for another way to stay motivated in life, be sure to always stay motivated during tough times.
Greatest motivation quotes:
- “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.”
- “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”
- “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”
- “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.”
- “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
- “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”
- “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”
- “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.”
- “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.”
- “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do."
- “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?”
- “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.”
- “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.”
- “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.”
- “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”
- “The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.”
- “Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.”
- “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.”
- " Do What You Can With All You Have, Wherever You Are.”
- “Never give up stay tough and believe it.”
motivational quotes for work:
We are once again at the start of a workweek.
So I thought this would be a good time to share 87 of the most inspirational work quotes.
Quotes that will motivate you, help you to focus and work smarter and also reduce the stress and pressure you may feel at work (or in school).
These quotes have helped me many times to re-ignite my own motivation on a rough or bad day and to find a calmer and less stressed focus so I could keep working consistently towards my own goals and dreams.
I hope they will help you to do the same.
Motivational Quotes for Work:
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus.“
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.”
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
- “You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
- “One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a horse master. He told me to go slow to go fast. I think that applies to everything in life. We live as though there aren't enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.”
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.”
- “Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow.”
- “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.”
- “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.”
- “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you're a janitor or taking your first summer job because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.”
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
- “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.”
- “The future depends on what you do today.”
- “Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.”
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”
- “To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.”
- “Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.”
Inspirational Quotes About Life And Struggles To Get You Through Difficult Times:
"When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless."
Life is beautiful but not always easy. It has problems too, and the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the beauty of life act like a balm, which makes the pain bearable, during trying times, by providing hope
Happiness and sorrow, victory and defeat, and day and night are the two sides of the coin. Similarly, life is full of moments of joy, pleasure, success, and comfort punctuated by misery, defeat, failure, and problems.
There is no human being on Earth — strong, powerful, wise, or rich — who has not experienced struggle, suffering, or failure.
No doubt, life is beautiful and every moment — a celebration of being alive, but one should be always ready to face adversity and challenges. A person who has not encountered difficulties in life can never achieve success.
Difficulties test the courage, patience, perseverance, and true character of a human being, making them strong and ready to face the challenges of life with equanimity. There is no doubt that there can be no gain without pain.
Thus, life is and should not be just a bed of roses; thorns are also a part of it and should be accepted by us just as we accept the beautiful side of life.
The thorns remind one of how success and happiness can be evasive and thus, not to feel disappointed and disheartened, but remember that the pain of thorns is short-lived and the beauty of life would soon overcome the prick of thorns.
Sometimes, you just want to read inspirational quotes that will lift you up and add a spark to your day. As life offers so many wonderful ups and downs, it is great to get a new perspective to turn a frown upside down.
Knowing how powerful words can be, here are 25 profound inspirational quotes for life to enhance your day now. Enjoy!
1. You have to know that you are good enough and worth it.
"You will truly never be good enough for anyone else if you are not good enough for yourself first."
2. Just live right now, and be yourself, it doesn't matter if it's not good enough for someone else.
"Sometimes we can feel like we are not good enough, but it is important to remember that we have nothing to prove others. Love and respect yourself each and every day."
3. So live like it’s the last day.
"You only live one but if you do it right, once is enough."
4. Our mind is powerful so be careful what you always feed it. Be positive.
"The mind is everything. What you think, you become."
5. Start living instead of being afraid.
"Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right."
6. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
"A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there."
7. Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.
"Self-pity gets you nowhere. One must have the adventurous daring to accept oneself as a bundle of possibilities and undertake the most interesting game of the world making the most of one’s best."
8. You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.
"Be someone’s strength. Be someone’s inspiration. Be someone’s reason to never give up."
9. We are not born to fail so never give up. It’s not yet the end of the story.
"Failing does not mean the end of everything. Maybe not today, but who knows tomorrow? It’s all about perfect timing. Wait patiently. Do not give up easily."
10. Self-worth comes from the thinking that you are worthy.
"No one can determine your value except you. Stop focusing on self-limiting beliefs. Embrace your self-worth."